Congratulations to SSL Team Switzerland Captain Eric Monnin who has won the OM International Ledro Match Race on Lago di Ledro in Trentino, northern Italy.
Sailing with his Capvis Swiss Match Race Team together with SSL Team Switzerland’s Marc Monnin as well as Ute Wagner Monnin, he defeated RBYS Match/Team Racing’s Rocco Attili in the final.
“This was our first participation in Ledro for the OM International Ledro Match Race, so we went into the race with a lot of uncertainty” commented Monnin. “After adjusting our crew work during the early matches , we improved well and Ute and Marc did an excellent job with solid manoeuvres and some good boat speed to get us to the finals. We are delighted with the win, and we thank the Associazione Vela Lago di Ledro and all its volunteers for organising such a great event.”
1. Capvis Swiss Match Race Team – Eric Monnin, Marc Monnin, Ute Wagner Monnin
2. RBYS Match/Team Racing – Rocco Attili, Giulio Tamburini, Ashik Crevatin
3. Vladimir Lipavsky, Igor Matvienko, Evgenii Braslovets
4. Golden State Match Racing – Jeffrey Petersen, Max Mayol, Daniel Pegg
5. Damian Michelier, Thomas Galliache, Hugo Roche
6. Cutch Racing – Robbie McCutcheon, Harry Thurston, Dylan Whitcraft
7. Timothee Rossi, Yann le Corre, Thibaut Demai
8. EESTI MATCH RACE LIIT – Mati Sepp, Melcin Aasav, Janno Hool
9. Craic’n Racing – Ruairi Finnegan
10. Sail In Blue – Martin Allix, Marius Lerouvreur, Ethan Villain
11. Absolute Match Racing Team – Ted Blowers, Will Birch-Tomlinson, Amy Sparks